How to move from success to happiness
2022-05-11 03:15:00【Knowledge hall】
Have you ever had a moment like this ？
Feel that everything suddenly loses its meaning ？
I think there are several views in my mind , But you don't like these views or states ？
Unwilling to connect with people around you , Suddenly feel social is a burden ？
《 Mr. toad went to see a psychologist 》 This book is sure to help you , Can help you explore “ Why? ”, It can also help you give action items ——“ How do you do it? ”.
Mr. toad is in the eyes of friends “ The successful ”, His family is rich , A lot of friends , He has always been cheerful . But recently , He is unconventional , In a depressed mood , Hide yourself , I don't want to do it when I get up and freshen up . Friends are worried , Helped him sign up for psychological counseling . During the 10 In the second psychological consultation , He went from resistance to acceptance to change , Also under the guidance of the consultant Heron , Bravely faced the tangles and twists in his heart , Explore the reasons behind this , And found confidence and hope .
The title of this book is very much like a fairy tale book , But his audience is not just children , More accurately , It is a deep psychological healing book . In this book , Through the interaction between toad and Heron, a psychological counselor , Explore the toad inferiority complex 、 weak 、 Where does the flaunting personality and depression come from , Let readers see the profound impact of childhood experience on personality , And how to grow up psychologically , Independent 、 self-confidence 、 Live with hope .
Each person's life will be accompanied by three states —— Children's self-state , Parental self status and adult status .
Children's self-state includes natural children （ The basic emotions you have at birth ： Happy and affectionate 、 anger 、 sad 、 Fear ） Status and adaptive children （ Obedience to others in order to integrate ： agree! 、 try to please 、 apologize 、 rely on ） state , If there is anger, but in order to protect yourself in front of the strong , Children choose to suppress their anger , Take other forms of venting to relieve your emotions , Like SAPO 、 Be angry 、 Capricious 、 depressed 、 Procrastination and so on .
Parents' self-state includes picky parents and nurturing parents . Picky parents like to criticize people , It's also easy to get angry , Parenting parents will put ”“ I'm for you ” To talk about . We grew up closest to our parents , So the state of our parents affects our values 、 Morality , Criteria for judging life, etc , These are when we grow up , It will also affect us imperceptibly , Sometimes it even jumps out of our minds and affects us , If you put “ Parental status ” Compared to a judge , Sometimes we judge ourselves . And self judgment is the most severe , Torture yourself , Even for a lifetime . To avoid letting yourself “ Life imprisonment ”, therefore , We should love ourselves .
Adult state is an ideal state , In this state , We act in a rational and non emotional way , No longer driven by the voice of my parents' past in my mind , Nor is it besieged by the emotions of childhood .
How to identify their children's status and parents' status ？ And how to achieve adult status ？ What happened during the ten counseling sessions ？5 month 10 On Tuesday night 8 spot , Come to the studio , I'll disassemble this book for you , Let's talk .
- Mr. toad goes to see a psychologist: to understand yourself and heal yourself (Mr. toad goes to see a psychologist) book review
- We need to have "the courage to be hated"
- 读书笔记 |《阅读蒙田，是为了生活》2
- Reading notes reading Montaigne is for life 2
Un conte de fées que les adultes devraient lire.
After reading cognitive Awakening
Known as the God of Japanese business, Kazuo Inamori, why is his book worth recommending?
Book review of 10 times faster growth
The road to abstraction ~ ~ "behavioral design" reading notes
Breakpoint reading: it's time to give your reading method a real revolution!
- Reading sharing: Bachmann's grandma's letter of apology
- 1. Cognitive awakening: powerful people are doing this
- Walking alone
- History is not a girl dressed up -- a Book Review of the lament of Chernobyl
- Why do customers buy? How can experts accurately promote offline store transactions
- How to deal with stress
- Bottom logic - Liu run (author of 5-minute Business School)
- If you can't write, you have to give up halfway. You can read this book
- Look at life from the perspective of investment and do things with a calm attitude
- Mao Mao's reading notes
- Reflections on "knowledge, skills and attitude" of "bottom logic"
- Step forward: how to plan long-term dreams and short-term goals
- Accurate observation and effective communication
- How to make a book list quickly: finding books in the book issue 1: a maverick pig (Part 1)
- 韩焱: 把思考作为习惯，踏上我们每个人的“英雄之旅”
- Han Yan: take thinking as a habit and embark on each of US's "heroic journey"
- The four realms of the meaning of life. Listen to what Mr. Feng Youlan said
- Lightness - make the key things easy to do
- How do slash youth keep reading one book a week
- 把思考作为习惯 | 识堂直播实录
- A Book Guide without anxiety under the epidemic
- Take thinking as a habit live record of knowledge hall
- Deep dry goods: how to establish your own knowledge context through reading?